Accreditation for the testing and certification of protective gloves
PZT has been accredited since 02 December 2020 by the German Accreditation Body DAkkS for testing and certification of protective gloves in accordance with the regulations of the European Union.
The accreditation includes:
- EN 388 Protective gloves against mechanical risks
- EN 420, EN ISO 21420 Protective gloves – General requirements and test methods
- EN 16350 Protective gloves – Electrostatic properties
- EN 407 Protective gloves against thermal risks (heat and/or fire)
- EN 12477 Protective gloves for welders
- EN 659 Protective gloves for firefighters
- EN 511 Protective gloves against cold
The basis of the product certification is the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
The accreditation also includes the optional conformity assessment of protective gloves according to §20 of the German Product Safety Law (ProdSG) and awarding of the GS mark (well known among German consumers).